#117 Fireside Chat: Unscripted 9.0 Sunday 28 July, 2013
Miss Episode 117 live last night? You can click here to listen to the recording OR simply use the embedded player below.
Episode 117 of Hunger Games Fireside Chat will air live this Monday, July 29, at 10pm ET/7pm PT! This week, our panel of experts will include Ellie from Down with the Capitol, Crystal from Mockingjay.net and FictionalFood.net, Rebekah from Victor’s Village, and Natalie from Bookish.
It’s time to go unscripted again!
We’ll spend the duration of Episode 117 pulling all sorts of listener-submitted topics out of our grab bag (a.k.a. “the topic cornucopia”). Who knows what interesting, funny, and bizarre things we’ll end up discussing! Leave a comment below if you have a topic you’d like to submit.
Update: See below for a list of all the topics we pulled out of the grab bag!
– From Gaby N.: How much money do you think Catching Fire will gross at the box office? Do you think it will end up being the number one film of the year like the Wall Street Journal predicted?
– From Satsuma: Would Gale have approved of Coin’s proposal to throw Capitol kids into the Hunger Games at the end of Mockingjay?
– From Emily D.: If you had a chance to be a Hunger Games character for a day, who would you be?
– From Paulina: Do you have any ideas for future Quarter Quells?
– From Anna: What do you think Capitol citizens do for the majority of the year, when the Hunger Games aren’t happening?
Thank you to EVERYONE who has submitted topics for our grab bag! 🙂
(If you missed our last episode, click here to listen!)
Follow this week’s participants on Twitter:
Adam (Host): @AdamSpunberg
Savanna (Co-Host/Producer): @MlleNouveau
Ellie: @MuchMoreMacho / @HungerGamesDWTC
Crystal: @pikko / @mockingjaynet / @FictionalFood
Rebekah: @Rebekahdg / @VictorsVillage
Natalie: @nataliezutter / @BookishYA