#110 Fireside Chat: Unscripted 8.0 Saturday 08 June, 2013
If you missed Episode 110 live, you can click here to listen to the recording OR use the embedded player below!
Episode 110 of Hunger Games Fireside Chat will air live this Monday, June 10, at 10pm ET/7pm PT! This week, our panel of experts will include Jessica from Down with the Capitol, Rebekah from Victor’s Village, Tiffany from Welcome to District 12, Natalie of Bookish, and Ariel of Nerdy, Wordy, and Over Thirty!
It’s time to go unscripted again! As with all our “Unscripted” episodes, we have no plan or agenda in place for Episode 110. We’ll spend the whole evening pulling all sorts of listener-submitted topics out of our grab bag. Who knows what we’ll end up talking about!
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have a topic you’d like to submit for us to add to our “topic cornucopia.” Discussion ideas, Crackpot Theories, What Ifs?, Would You Rathers?, Cave/Marry/Kills…we’re ready for anything and everything!
At the start of the show, we will chat with the incredibly talented Jessica from Down with the Capitol about the staged reading of the Hunger Games musical she’s been developing for the last year or so: From Nightmares to Nightlock.
Update: You’ll find a list the topics we pulled out of the grab bag below!
– From Marco: Are you pleased so far with Francis Lawrence’s directing (taking into consideration what we’ve seen so far)?
– From Matilda: Were there more Hunger Games with Paylor as president?
– Do you think, from the knowledge of survival you garnered from reading the trilogy, that you could survive for three nights in the forest?
– From Rachel: How long do you think the Catching Fire movie will be? How much time do you think will be devoted to each “segment” of the film?
– From Banan: Do you think Prim’s death was necessary? Or was it just to make the choice easier for Katniss?
– From Tess: Would you rather be able to reread and experience the trilogy again for the “first time,” or give that opportunity to others by telling your friends about the trilogy?
– From Jessica: Did Snow/the Gamemakers orchestrate Annie’s win after Finnick finally agreed to do something for them?
(If you missed our last episode, click here to listen!)
Follow this week’s participants on Twitter:
Adam (Host): @AdamSpunberg
Savanna (Co-Host/Producer): @MlleNouveau
Jessica: @Jalissie / @HungerGamesDWTC
Rebekah: @Rebekahdg / @VictorsVillage
Tiffany: @twiffidy / @WtoD12
Natalie: @nataliezutter / @BookishYA