#105 Fireside Chat: Unscripted 7.0 Saturday 27 April, 2013
Miss Episode 105 live last night? Click here to listen to the recording or simply use the embedded player below!
Episode 105 of Hunger Games Fireside Chat will air live this Monday, April 29, at 10pm ET/7pm PT! This week, our panel of experts will include some of our fabulous friends from Down with the Capitol, Crystal of Mockingjay.net and FictionalFood.net, Courtney of Welcome to District 12, Tiffany from Victor’s Village, Kim of Reflections of a Book Addict, and Ariel of Nerdy, Wordy, and Over Thirty!
It’s that time again…
Time to go unscripted!
We haven’t done an “Unscripted” episode since February, so we thought it was high time for another one! We have no plan or agenda in place for Episode 105; instead we’ll spend the evening pulling all sorts of serious, funny, and possibly crazy topics out of our grab bag (or topic cornucopia)!
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have a topic you’d like to submit for us to add to the cornucopia. Discussion ideas, Crackpot Theories, What Ifs?, Would You Rathers?, Cave/Marry/Kills…we’re ready for anything and everything!
Update: A list of the topics we pulled out of the grab bag appears below!
– From Banan: When is the new trailer coming out? Do you have any idea?
– From Satsuma: Did the Capitol doctors choose not to save Peeta’s leg in order to punish him for his own subtle acts of rebellion in The Hunger Games?
– Question: Do you think Peeta was the same after he recovered from being hijacked?
– From Matilda: What happened to Beetee, Johanna, Enobaria, Annie, etc., after Coin’s assassination?
– Crackpot Theory: Gale only existed in Katniss’s mind. He disappears at the end of Mockingjay because she no longer needs him.
– What if Peeta had been killed at the Cornucopia?
– From Nicole: What if Gale had been reaped instead of Peeta?
– From Ashley B.: In the book, [Finnick’s death] was so rushed and sudden. What if in the movie they made him die in a different way or took out his death altogether?
– Crackpot Theory (from Lola): Did District 13 bomb District 8 in order to make a good propo?
– From Maura: How did Plutarch, who in Mockingjay is on the side of the rebellion and working with District 13, become the new Head Gamemaker? Out of all the people in the Capitol who could have become Head Gamemaker, it was Plutarch. Was this orchestrated by D13 or was it just by chance that President Snow chose him and D13 just got lucky?
– From Gregory: What inspired Suzanne Collins to base the arena off of a clock? Is there any literary symbolism behind that?
– Crackpot Theory: Cinna is alive.
(If you missed our last episode, click here to listen!)
Follow this week’s participants on Twitter:
Adam (Host): @AdamSpunberg
Savanna (Co-Host/Producer): @MlleNouveau
Down with the Capitol: @HungerGamesDWTC
Crystal: @pikko / @mockingjaynet / @FictionalFood
Tiffany: @twiffidy / @VictorsVillage