#95 Fireside Chat: Unscripted 6.0 Saturday 09 February, 2013
Miss Episode 95 live last night? Never fear! You can click here to listen to the recorded show OR simply use the embedded player below!
Episode 95 of Hunger Games Fireside Chat will air live this Monday, February 11, at 10pm ET/7pm PT! This week, our panel of experts will include some of our fabulous friends from Down with the Capitol, Crystal of Mockingjay.net and FictionalFood.net, Courtney of Welcome to District 12, Tiffany of Victor’s Village, Ariel of Nerdy, Wordy, and Over Thirty, and Natalie of Tor.com!
It’s time for another “Unscripted” episode! We haven’t done a fully unscripted show since Halloween, so we’re very excited to have some unpredictable and off-the-cuff fun. As with all our “Unscripted” shows, we have no set plan or agenda in place for Episode 95. We do, however, have a grab bag full of listener-submitted questions, discussion topics, Crackpot Theories, What Ifs?, Would You Rathers?, and Cave/Marry/Kills. We choose topics from the grab bag (or “topic cornucopia”) at random and discuss, debate, and speculate!
Update: Below you’ll find a list of all the topics we pulled out of the grab bag! Thanks to everyone who has submitted topics over the last year or so.
– From Allison: Did District 13 become a “valid” district again after the rebellion? Did it stay underground?
– From Tess: Do you think that they’d celebrate Halloween in the districts? Or would it be a purely Capitol affair? And if so, what costumes do you think they’d have? Dead tributes or victors maybe (for in the Capitol)? (This led to a discussion on holidays and religion in Panem.)
– Crackpot Theory from Stephanie: Seneca Crane and Johanna Mason were romantically involved.
– Survival Challenge: Which of the following can kill you? (a) frostbite (b) sunburn (c) hypothermia
– From Ysa: What if Haymitch and Plutarch were able to save both Peeta and Katniss from the arena?
– If you could ask Suzanne Collins ONE question about the series, what would it be?
– Cave, Marry, Kill: Plutarch Heavensbee, Seneca Crane, Beetee
(If you missed our last episode, click here to listen!)
Follow this week’s participants on Twitter:
Adam (Host): @AdamSpunberg
Savanna (Co-Host/Producer): @MlleNouveau
Down with the Capitol: @HungerGamesDWTC
Crystal: @pikko / @mockingjaynet / @FictionalFood
Tiffany: @twiffidy / @VictorsVillage
Natalie @nataliezutter / @tordotcom