#77 Fireside Chat: Unscripted 4.0 Sunday 23 September, 2012
If you missed Episode 77 LIVE tonight, you can listen to it recorded by clicking here or simply using the embedded player below!
Episode 77 of Hunger Games Fireside Chat will air live this Monday, September 24, at 10pm ET/7pm PT! This week, our panel of experts will include some of our fabulous friends from Down with the Capitol, Crystal from Mockingjay.net and FictionalFood.net, Tiffany from Victor’s Village, Ariel of Nerdy, Wordy, and Almost Thirty, and musician/composer Sam Cushion!
As you were probably able to glean from the episode title, it’s that time again! We weren’t able to do an “Unscripted” episode last month due to the barrage of Catching Fire news, so this is well overdue.
As with all of our “Unscripted” episodes, we have no set plan or agenda in place for Episode 77. We do, however, have a grab bag full of listener-submitted questions, discussion topics, Crackpot Theories, What Ifs?, Would You Rathers?, and Cave/Marry/Kills. We’ll choose topics from the grab bag (or “topic cornucopia”) at random and discuss, debate, and speculate! If you’d like to submit a topic for us to include in the grab bag, leave a comment below or email us at email@example.com!
Update: The topics we pulled out of the bag are listed below!
– What is/was between Haymitch and Effie? A love-hate relationship? Acceptance? Just love? Only hate? (submitted by Matilda)
– Do you think Peeta isn’t Mrs. Mellark’s son? The books say that Peeta has two older brothers and doesn’t mention Mrs. Mellark abusing them at all, because perhaps they are her only two blood sons? (submitted by Noelle)
– What are the strategies that you feel Lionsgate is going to need to use to keep us all “connected” to this franchise over winter/spring of 2013? (submitted by Michael F.)
– “I never really thought about it in the books until a previous post suggested Buttercup was a muttation. What if Buttercup was a mutt sent by D13 to find the perfect person to start a rebellion?” (found at The Hunger Games Secrets)
– Cave, Marry, Kill: Bonnie, Katniss, and Seneca Crane’s Beard (submitted by McKenna K.)
(If you missed last week’s episode, click here to listen!)
Follow this week’s participants on Twitter:
Adam (Host): @AdamSpunberg
Savanna (Co-Host/Producer): @MlleNouveau
Down with the Capitol: @HungerGamesDWTC
Crystal: @pikko / @mockingjaynet / @FictionalFood
Tiffany: @twiffidy / @VictorsVillage