#74 Fireside Chat: Look Your Best Again Sunday 02 September, 2012
“Look Your Best Again”
If you missed the live show last night, you can click here to listen to it recorded OR simply use the embedded player below!
Episode 74 of Hunger Games Fireside Chat will air live this Monday, September 3, at 10pm ET/7pm PT! This week, our panel of experts will include Shylah and Ellie from Down with the Capitol, Tiffany from Victor’s Village, Courtney from Welcome to District 12, and Natalie Zutter from Crushable!
- We’ll kick things off by chatting about all the latest filming-related news: who’s in Atlanta, when principal photography might start, what secrets the extras casting calls may reveal, etc.
- We’ll also weigh in on Trish Summerville, who has replaced Judianna Makovsky as costume designer. How do we feel about this? Many have said that the costumes in The Hunger Games were a weak point. Do we agree? How might the costumes for Catching Fire change with a new designer on board? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
- On a similar note, we recently learned that jeweler Dana Schneider, who created the mockingjay pin for the first film, will be crafting “pieces of jewelry for two other main characters.” Who do we think these two characters are, and what pieces of jewelry will they be wearing?
- Lastly, we’ll talk all about the exclusive Target, Walmart, and iTunes DVD/Blu-ray special features.
- And to conclude, we’ll pull a few fun topics out of our grab bag! (Update: We pulled out a couple of fun questions! “What do you think happened to Bonnie and Twill from District 8?” and “Would you rather eat wild dog or squirrel?”)
(If you missed last week’s episode, click here to listen!)
Follow this week’s participants on Twitter:
Adam (Host): @AdamSpunberg
Savanna (Co-Host/Producer): @MlleNouveau
Shylah: @JediShywalker / @HungerGamesDWTC
Ellie: @MuchMoreMacho / @HungerGamesDWTC
Tiffany: @twiffidy / @VictorsVillage
Natalie: @nataliezutter / @crushabledotcom