#62 Fireside Chat: Unscripted 2.0 Saturday 09 June, 2012
Miss Episode 62 live last night? No worries! Click here to listen to it recorded or use the embedded player below.
Episode 62 of Hunger Games Fireside Chat will air live this Monday, June 11, at 10pm ET/7pm PT! This week, our panel of experts will include Theresa and Shylah from Down with the Capitol, Kait from Victor’s Village, Courtney of Welcome to District 12, and Ariel of Nerdy, Wordy, and Almost Thirty!
Since we haven’t done an “Unscripted” episode since September of last year (to celebrate our 25th episode), we decided it was definitely time for another one!
Just like last time, we have no set plan or agenda in place for Episode 62 (aside from a discussion about the possibility of Philip Seymour Hoffman playing Plutarch Heavensbee)! We do, however, have a grab bag full of listener-submitted questions, discussion topics, Crackpot Theories, What Ifs?, Would You Rathers?, and Cave/Marry/Kills. We’ll choose topics from the grab bag (or “topic cornucopia”) at random and discuss, debate, and speculate!
Please feel free to leave comments here with suggested topics for us to add to the grab bag. Make sure to comment before Monday for a chance to hear your topic on the air!
Update: Below you’ll find a list of all the topics we pulled out of the grab bag!
– Crackpot Theory: Peeta was actually killed while in captivity, and the Peeta that was “rescued” and brought back to District 13 was a clone.
– What if Katniss had died in the Hunger Games and only Peeta survived? Do you think that Madge and Gale would have become a couple and that Peeta and Delly would have become a couple or do you think they would both have been too heartbroken to ever find love again? (submitted by Annie)
– What if there hadn’t been any nightlock (or other poisonous berries) in the arena?
– Who would YOU volunteer for in a real-life reaping?
– What is the weirdest Hunger Games-related thing you’ve ever seen or heard of?
– Who would have won the Third Quarter Quell if there had never been an alliance or if Katniss/Peeta/Finnick/etc. had never broken out of the arena? (submitted by Kelsey)
– Would you rather have Snow as a ruler or Coin? (submitted by Allison)
(If you missed last week’s episode on the MTV Movie Awards, click here to listen!)
Follow this week’s participants on Twitter:
Adam Spunberg (Host): @AdamSpunberg
Savanna New (Co-Host/Producer): @MlleNouveau
Theresa: @HungerGamesDWTC / @RealOrNotReal
Shylah: @HungerGamesDWTC / @JediShywalker